I Want to Work in a Addiction Treatment Center?

Question by Mark S: I want to work in a addiction treatment center?
I only have a GED what must I do to get a job at a treatment center for drugs and alcohol. I was an addict and now have 12 years clean and want to work as an addiction concealer doing classes and give assessments so I need collage but don’t know what courses to take here in washington state

Best answer:

Answer by Steve
I believe there is a certificate program for drug and alcohol counseling. Make an appointment with a counselor at a local community college and get info on the track you need to take.

What do you think? Answer below!



Heroin Detox Centers in Washington – http://heroindetox.net/heroin-detox-centers-in-washington/ The Heroin Detox Centers in Washington provides heroin detoxification that is safe and effective p…


More than marriage: 5 issues our community must address now

Filed under: drug treatment centers in washington state

The fight for equality for all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people must continue in our schools, our hospitals, our senior centers, our youth centers, among affordable housing officials and employers. “Unquestionably … Jeff Graham …
Read more on The GA Voice


Jail's organic garden cultivates change

Filed under: drug treatment centers in washington state

“Even seeing pictures of nature gives people a more relaxed state of being.” Though officially still a pilot project, the early success of the … She's finishing her fourth week at Inverness for a probation violation, and pledges to enter a drug …
Read more on Portland Tribune


Prescription for addiction

Filed under: drug treatment centers in washington state

It's an illness just like any other, such as rheumatoid arthritis or diabetes,” said John Furman, director of Washington Health Professional Services, a drug treatment program for health care workers. At any given time, 500 medical workers are being …
Read more on The Spokesman Review